Saturday, 6 February 2010

So clearly I am not good at this blogging thing!

Well, it has been a good 18 months or so since I last blogged so clearly I am not good at it! Am currently sat watching the derby (we are winning 1-0 currently and only have 10 men! lets see how long that lasts though, another 20 minutes or so to go) and am thinking I should start getting ready for later when I am going in to town with a couple of friends to watch England v Wales with beer!

So a good Saturday, of course what I should be doing is writing assignment. But I don't want to. Apart from anything else I would then have to think about work and after the week I have had there (and the ones coming up) that is the last thing I want to do with my Saturday. Also I am lazy. There's 2 excuses right there. This blog could become yet another mode of procrastination for me, if I bother to do any entries and remember that I have it.

Anyway. That is all from me today. Lets see how long it is until my next post! xx

No comments: