Mmm so right now I am a bit tipsy, but surely thats the best way to blog!! Anyway. Its Saturday, and I have spent my day fantastically. Lunch with 2 of my best friends Liz and Lyns, and Lyns fiance Andy, and we heard the news Lyns is pregnant! Which is such lovely, happy news :-) Couldn't be happier for Lyns and Andy. They are perfect together :-)
It's weird, I am 28 on Wednesday and feel I should feel some kind of envy/guilt for not being in Lyns situation (i.e. engaged/pregnant) but to be honest, I never thought I would be a mum by 30 let alone 28, and I don't feel remotely ready. I want kids, but in a few years. Thinking about my 20's thus far enjoying myself has been the priority and I think that this is so important and underrated. I have my house now (which I really love) and as of yesterday I have a new job and right now this makes me as happy as I need to be!!
Romance wise, I don't fancy anyone. Haven't for a while. This isn't to say its been a completely bleak few months (if you get my drift). I wish I did fancy someone though. Last time I did fancy someone properly it was inappropriate but he was lovely and I miss that crush, knew how to treat a woman, in lots of nice gentlemanly ways. If I think about it I still miss that person, probably because at that time in my life it was nice to know a man who was caring. Also he was fit.
Anyway, since my lovely lunch today, followed by an hours housework (listening to the game) I have watched 9 episodes of Mad Men. Amazing. Now I am listening to Elton Johns album, Madman Across the Water. Classic. Anyway. End of blog post as I am tired/drunk. Also its been what like a year? Will write again soon!
xx
p.s Got a promotion yesterday :-) Means a) won't get made redundant (fingers crossed) and b) pay rise! whoop! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment